From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Steven Caron
Sent: 19 April 2012 22:41
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Intro to the new team (was RE: Softimage development)

stay calm, there are others still around... unless they are leaving too. sean,
marc-andre, yanick, brent... those are just off the top of my head.

dont forget all the support guys too! stephen, graham, siddarth, matthew.. i am
sure i am missing someone...

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Rob Chapman