Just a note that Adobe has been moving away from CUDA on to OpenCL.I recall
reading some news items a while ago which announced this shift (
http://www.amd.com/us/press-releases/Pages/amd-and-adobe-creative-suite-6-2012apr23.aspx
)

According to the GPU FAQ for CS6, the new Mercury Graphics Engine doesn't
use CUDA at all. (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/979969?start=0&tstart=0)
This of course is for Photoshop only. However, some quick research shows
that pretty much all that can be done in CUDA can also be done in OpenCL (
http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/2012/05/opencl-and-premiere-pro-cs6.html).