Glad you are still interested in XSI Andreas!!
It's been a while we dont see you here since you have this uber ultimate automatised maya/renderman pipeline in your hands!

Always happy to see you around bro!!
Let's chat soon, i got new music that you may like!

and yes you are right...  the clean up can be very problematic...

sly

Friday, September 14, 2012 9:19 PM
while on the subject, what's the reason that xsi has always handled this case so poorly? a missing plugin would always render the scene non-functional but having xsi clean up and basically destroy the scene just because a plugin is missing or even a different version was installed isn't terrific.

--
Andreas Byström
Lighting TD - Weta Digital

Friday, September 14, 2012 11:49 AM
The original is here:
http://shaders.moederogall.com/

Haven't touched that page in a long time.

Ben

Friday, September 14, 2012 11:27 AM
it sounds like it; the clsid probably changed in the process. I could
find zbumb for xsi with google search.. it shouldn't be too hard
Friday, September 14, 2012 10:44 AM
If I remember correctly zbump was integrated as the default bump shader a while back. Am I correct Luc-Eric?

Eric Thivierge
http://www.ethivierge.com

Friday, September 14, 2012 10:41 AM
Fantastic! Thanks Luc- Eric!

soooo.... anyone got zbump lying around?

hehe, just kidding I'm sure I'll find it.