Create an annotation and write a ID into that - we used that in our asset system, worked fine for us.

S.

On 2013/06/04 12:49 PM, Michal Doniec wrote:
Hi,

Is there any obvious way I am missing which would allow me to identify objects in the scene, but not by name? Something like ObjectID, but persistent between scene saves and loads. I can generate UUID or something similar using "ObjectAdded" event and store custom property but I'd rather avoid it.

I want to be able to track objects regardless if they were renamed or not.

--
Michal