Hi folks! I have a simulated tubey shape thats being deformed by ice.
I'm emitting particles that travel the surface of the shape via the simple
GetPoinPosition ->Closest location ->SetPointPosition. Then i tried
emitting strand trails and just GetStrandPosition ->Closest location
->SetPointPosition, but it seems like all strandpoints is looking at the
location of strandPoint[0] or something.

I guess there is some array-magic that im missing, but i cant wrap my head
around what it might be... Any ideas?

--
JOHAN FORSGRENCG ARTISTPhone + 46 31 752 20
00johan.forsgren@edithouse.seDirect