Hi Chris,

Many thanks for reply.

Your screenshot did not get through for some reason. - any chance you can send it again?

Thanks

Sandy

On 2013/07/18 7:35 AM, Chris Chia wrote:
Hi Sandy,
Glad that you have started to use CrowdFX.

See below for my reply:

1. Yes you could add any number of animation sources to the "Define Move Animation
State" node.
And to help you troubleshoot on your own to see whether the crowd is playing the right animation sources,
please check the "Update Move Params" node in the "Define Move Animation State" and check
the value for the Weights connection output of the "Solve Animation State Parameters".

In my screenshot example, I have 3 animation sources; Walking, Jump_Forward,
Running.
The weights value (0.0804, 0.9196, 0) in the screenshot indicates that it is
playing 91.96% of Jump_Forward and 8.04% of the Walking animation.

2. Unfortunately, the blending is done automatically by the
Solve_Animation_State_Parameters node.
Note that the blending always takes place between 2 sources at any one time.

3. No default flag for that. We give the users the flexibility to define any
attribute they wish to add.

Hope to see some cool crowdfx works from you.

Cheers,
Chris