I would guess pyQT.

On 12/4/2013 1:41 PM, Stefan Kubicek wrote:
I'd love to, but I'm totally booked atm.
I suspect this would need to based on pySide or pyQT for Softimage, or at least a Synoptic View, right? I'm not familiar with the Maya version, but judging by the Screenshots and the description on your home page a Softimage-native PPG won't give you the required flexibility I think.

Hello! Is anyone here interested in making our AnimSchool Picker for Softimage?

A lot of the code should be reusable from the Maya version.
http://www.animschool.com/pickerInfo.aspx

This paid work, obviously.
Thanks!