This is great to see that gear is still being used despite the lack of
update and the minimum support. (Miquel did a great update though)

I'm working on a brand new rigging system here at Blur, much more powerful
than Gear. We are testing it in production for the first time right now.
Blur has an open source philosophy, so I hope we can make it public by the
end of the year. I'm sure you guys would love it !

;-)