Hello!

Finally i had a look at the scripts from Juan Brockhaus. They're working,
but You need to enable* "Show old FCurve Custom Commands" *at the bottom of
the "Animation Editor" Preferences :)

In case they're not loading at all - check the *plugin manager* if there is
any error there (red triangle) on the *"fcurve_edit Plug-in"*. If there is,
it's probably related to the path or the system platform condition.

If that is the case just right click on the faulty "fcurve_edit Plug-in"
and choose "edit" and make sure the first section is correct:

Change "Win32" to "Win64" if You're on 64 bit system, and/or simply set the
value of the path earlier:

var jp_script_path =
"DRIVELETTER:\\path\\to\\plugin\\JP_executed_scripts\\";
if( Application.Platform == "Linux")
jp_script_path = "............./JP_executed_scripts/";
if( Application.Platform == "Win32")
jp_script_path = "DRIVELETTER:\\path\\to\\plugin\\JP_executed_scripts\\";

Save and reload plugin.