Yeah bake it to ice cache and but then create a new point cloud and read in
the cache there, then get current frame and you can just stick a multiply
in to adjust the speed, or add to offset (or even plug in an fcurve for fun)

Simon Reeves
London, UK
*si...@simonreeves.com <si...@simonreeves.com>*
*www.simonreeves.com <http://www.simonreeves.com>*