Of course i did sign too!!!

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics

On Mar 4, 2014, at 6:51 PM, Jordi Bares <jordiba...@gmail.com> wrote:

done

On 4 Mar 2014, at 23:18, Cristiano Policarpo <cristiano.polica...@baloom.co> wrote:

Signed!

BaloOm Animation Studios
---
PoustEx - CG Animated Short Film

On Mar 4, 2014, at 7:24 PM, Sebastien Sterling <sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Done !

On 4 March 2014 21:08, Emilio Hernandez <emi...@e-roja.com> wrote:
Done!

Signed.
Just couldn't stand still watching this happening.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Stefan Kubicek <s...@tidbit-images.com> wrote:
Ditto.

I'll sign just for support.  Would be awesome but I doubt it will happen :-/

Kris