can’t stands to use it.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele
Fragapane
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:44 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Brad Peebler

Try it, and of you like it get in touch with Brad. He'll honour that offer
for longer than the code has been out for (though not forever obviously).
The code itself was just a symbolic gesture, modo itself isn't even the
point ,the point is showing how some companies can be both agile and
considerate while having a name and a face talking responsibility.