That's the problem with big corporations (and governments): Not a single person is ever responsible for anything.

Come on ... is not like he has the final say on things. Attacking him personally won't solve a thing.

Let's all act like grown ups.

I curse AD as a company ... but as a company it has employees and most of the time they don't have a fault on how things worked out.

Anyway ... just chill out on the personal attacks.