We're not transitioning to Modo, but I have used it for years and am more than willing to assist in what capacity I can. We've got a few more here as well who are long-time Modo users (Gideon, Sergio...). Modo is a very different app to Softimage! Some things can be translated, others will require new concepts entirely.

Tim Crowson
tcrow...@gmail.com