My boss just bought us a copy during the sale they have right now. For all
the mograph stuff we do it will probably come in handy. I'm not sure how
much it's going to help us trying to pursue more high end VFX work though.
I mentioned Houdini to him and that went nowhere. All he can think about is
finding freelancers to fill seats. There probably isn't a Houdini person
within 300 miles of here.

Byron