I've slightly lost where you're going with this. It'll be a huge task to
get everyone collaborating, but if it's broken down into short sections
that individuals can work on, giving their section it's own style, the end
result will show how broad and flexible Soft is. The example I gave before
was the promo 'Dumb ways to die', not the look and feel, but the way it's
easily broken into bite size pieces. It would be really interesting to give
individuals short sections that they can apply their own unique style to,
then just drop that in to the finished animation.

--

Chris Marshall
Mint Motion Limited