The caching thing is a bit of a resentful point to be honest. Soft doesn't
have a flip solver at all, if it had one, you would be caching a fair bit :)
The transfer looks a bit klunky, but not knowing the data beneath I can't
really tell if it's groan worthy or not.

Bifrost's first version is simply not ICE and shouldn't be compared, in
this first version it's a crippled but renewed naiad, look at it like that.