Hi Jason,

I've seen that link spread around a couple of times.  And I've kind kept
quiet about it since it is indeed educational.  Just a heads up though,
Houdini particles have recently been rewritten and unified into the
Dynamics Operators context.  So where the evaluation comparison between an
ICE tree and a VOP network might still hold valid, the particle performance
overall in production is so much faster than before.

-Lu