wow very cool stuffs Ognjen!!

love it!!!

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics

On Mar 21, 2014, at 10:25 PM, Ognjen Vukovic <ognj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

I know this is probably really bad timing and i really hate it has come to this but i was always awful at doing the right thing at the right moment.
I just completed my first show reel after three years of great fun in the industry and i would love to share it, and the masochist in me would love some feedback and a good ripping of criticism, anything and everything is welcomed :). Give it a shot.

Lighting and shading 2014
https://vimeo.com/88660251
Pass : reel 2025

Im off tomorrow for a long awaited holiday that will last two days since i havent been anywhere in the last three years due to work, but if i come back and find at least three replays i will be overjoyed.

P.s.
Everything was done in xsi,

Cheers.