I just hope someday AD stop lying to great people who earned the money to
continue buying the product in all these years. The future is coming,
better solutions will arrive. Karma :)
They keep refusing to give a nice solution. The stain can't be erase.
They will learn the hard way. Let's continue with our lives finding those
solutions.

Perry, about the apologies, i thought the same. It's not something they
need to do here(that will be vague); AD, as a corporation or maybe the CEO,
need at least put a big statement about the worst decision they made, how
bad they handled this, what were the mistakes in the "marketing"
department, and what they can do to help from now on. After that, maybe
they could begin with a new image in the industry and the Softimage
community, after That, maybe they can come here and Ask for Help for Maya
improvements, etc.

Right now AD it's like the EA from the videogames industry.(well..since
forever)

Hope AD realize this sooner than later, and stop finding excuses everytime
they need to answer something about Softimage.