Let's just call it off yet again (sigh). I'm tired of this shit too.

Not entirely sure what is being perceived as overtly conspiratorial, the
issues are their

it's not just my opinion that AD bought all three DCC's

or killed Softimage

or stagers feature releases

or the subsequent cost to clients.

I however i do take responsibility for my interpretation, but as i pointed
out, there is so little room for any other interpretation. so no i don't
think this qualifies as a conspiracy theory

that said I'm able to see when I'm merely fueling, and getting obnoxious.
If i have to come out the bad guy on this one so be it, just looks all the
more grotesque when you look at the bigger picture.

but yea i also want this to stop.