Hi Stephen:

I believe that's how I set my scene up; however, whenever I render, I'm still getting each EXR pass as a separate file instead of one multichannel EXR...?

http://i.imgur.com/NNAnloG.png

I tried setting the filename output to be just [Pass] without the [Framebuffer] token, but that just resulted in the last pass being what was written to the EXR.

Is there something else I'm missing here? I'm on XSI 2013 SP1 at home, but I tried 2014 at school and ran into the same problem as well, so I don't think that's the issue...

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang