Stream is on replay for those that missed it - needs a foundry login

[1]http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/modo801live/stream/

--
Jon Swindells
jon_swinde...@fastmail.fm

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014, at 09:03 AM, Angus Davidson wrote:

Firstly it was definitely worth waking up at 3:45am to see. Brad doing
a captain america live action improv while waiting for the screen to be
sorted out was great.

For me the two things of interest are time spacing bar. That is such an
amazing teaching tool right there.

One of my bugbears in Modo 701 is the shader system. I don’t like it. 5
Minutes of playing with the new Node based shader tree in 801 and I am
in heaven ;)

Have a look at

[2]http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/modo/latest-version/

 This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If y
ou have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and d
estroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication
without the permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are compet
ent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
 advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the Univ
ersity and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are
not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, J
ohannesburg. All agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to
South African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.