Hey folks,

I'm trying to export an Alembic with some custom properties, Exocortex
Crate doesn't seem to export anything other than the usual attributes, and
there are no options for it. Then I noticed that the new built-in exporter
has options for this, but when I export, I get this for just about every
attribute in the list:

// WARNING : Attribute not exported: AngularVelocity
// WARNING : Attribute not exported: ColorAlongStrands
// WARNING : Attribute not exported: MaterialID
// WARNING : Attribute not exported: Materials
etc......

What's up what that? There are not clues as to why they aren't exported. Is
there anything I need to do to get this to work?

Cheers!