I like the "It´s much safer for Autodesk to keep SI in the shelf" phrase...

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN
Behance
VFX Reel
On Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:38 AM, Sebastien Sterling
<sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you reckon they will kill Max ?

On 15 May 2014 17:30, Angus Davidson <angus.david...@wits.ac.za> wrote:

The Foundry has an interest in  Softimage users. Along with SideFX Its doing
pretty well on converting them away from Autodesk.