Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:48:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Memory Leak when animating with SI 2015
From: tekano....@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Without any reproducible examples it is going to be hard to nail this one down.
 Is there a memory increase if scene is playing back on loop?

On 8 Aug 2014 19:23, "Andres Stephens" <drais...@outlook.com> wrote:

Here is an example of the memory leak.

I found out that this happens when I play animations on loop over an over
again, eventually eating up all the ram and nearly forcing my OS to freeze.

Fixes? How can one dump the memory cash for animation playback?

-Draise