Since quite a lot of people have approached me to either donate or ask for a
published version of these guides I have been thinking in revisiting the
Houdini Guides and extend them with rich media, high quality images,
interactive graphics, etc…

But of course such a task will require some extra time so may be once the next
release is out I could also upgrade them.

Anyway, I will ask you to please help me out filing this survey to try to
understand if there is interest out there and how that should be put together.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JQTXZTY

Thanks in advance.

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com