Yes we used a pass of MBFeather Tools comped together with Soft Hair. I'v
tried strands but I find them harder to groom, I think the Hair tools are
really powerful. I could have used the hair guides and then generate trands
but i had several problems with it mostly brain malfunction... Bzzrt bbzzzzt

The main problem I had with Soft's hair was that sometimes the guides would
pop, change shape without any apparent reason. So I had to be really
careful and keep several copies of it.

Do you guys think that using strands vs hair would be a better approach?
Why?

Mário Domingos

www.mariodomingos.com

Sent from my super iPhone