I can't tell you how to fix it, but I can tell you we're on CentOS and all
those things work, so at least you know they are fixable.
Things like supra and alt are often related to automated key press interval
suppression, auto focus, and holding down alt (change it to meta, the
windows key) to resize or move windows.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!