Regarging Kinect I can say that, together with Ipi, it can get really
frustrating, due to calibration, imperfections in the captired movements,
and the limited movement you can have ( using 1-2 Kinect, with PS Eye you
get more range of movement ).
I gave up on Ipi after 2 months, not worthed.

I'll receive 2 neurons mocap "suits" in a bit ( which also includes
fingers, not all of them however ), and based on what I've seen, on the
software its using and the calibration, is really plug&play, and also the
calibration is really easy to setup.
The software exports BVH/FBX and someone already made a direct output to
the Unreal Engine 4 and I guess that soon someone will create a custom
plugin to connect it directly to Maya, similar to KineMocap for Softimage.

Price is good and looks like one of the most affordable system around, also
the software ( base version ) is free.

I don't have direct experience with Xsens, but its quite expensive and more
professionally oriented then Kinect/Neuron...