It's a bit trickier.  The command is scriptCtx, which creates a tool
based on the selection tool.  If you run any of the examples, you'll
notice that nothing happens. This is because the command defines a
tool and you need to switch to that tool, for example "setToolTo
attachTool"

http://mayadocs.autodesk.com/maya/TechDocBuilt/main/internalDoc/docs/html/Commands/index.html