I’ve just spent about half a day trying to find stock similar to the music from
a commercial sent us by a very picky client with no luck, so I thought I would
ask you guys where you get your stock music when you need it. Our music library
is very small and honestly not that great (most of it doesn’t work well behind
someone talking), and I really don’t feel like spending most of the day
tomorrow trying to find the music, so I’m hoping you guys can help out with
some good web sites or even CD collections.