Sebastien,

You hit the nail on the head.
We *do *all work 52 weeks a year, and for them to not know that
is beyond insulting. And often, what is the reason that we work 52 weeks a
year?

Because of their software that crashes, throws errors, doesn't render, or
whatever the bug of the day is.
Because something that should just be easy, is complicated by out of date
technology that doesn't work with flavor-of-the-month
technology. Because they ended support for Softimage, and many of us are
spending even MORE time learning new software!

They are so out of touch, it is almost embarrassing for them.

Almost.

The majority of what it is, is insulting.