LOL...you "nailed it" ;) I love it ! great job!!

cheers,
oli

Am 10.07.2015 um 14:15 schrieb Max Crow:
I had some time off this week so I thought I would make a comic about "The Event" because that's what normal people do, right? The point wasn't to start an anti AD flame war, more one of closure, and looking to the future.

http://www.maxcrow.com/the-untimely-death-of-softimage/

Please feel happy to criticise or suggest improvements but they will only be acknowledged if presented in the medium of contemporary dance (or another comic).

Enjoy!
--
Max Crow
Creative Supervisor

National Space Centre, Exploration Drive, Leicester, LE4 5NS, UK

http://www.NSCcreative.com <http://www.nsccreative.com/>