Very funny...not so sure Softimage should of been illustrated with a
DeLorean though. LOL. Was a "cool" looking car but ultimately a piece of
crap. Have a friend who had one. It weighed a million pounds, leaked like
crazy due to the doors and the engine was way under powered. But....if
we're talking the one from "Back to the Future" well then....rock on!

Kris