I also had to fight for 2 days to get the right one downloaded an installed.
It seems that using the 3d software is much easier than downloading  the right
pack and getting it licensed.
There must be a horde of guys working on the other side to make certain things
as complicated as they could be ;)
Btw can I get my two days back ?

--
Christian Keller