Which VNC's do you guys know of, where the server can run on Windows, and
also allows for Pressure Sensitive stylus input from the client?

If you are trying to run Photoshop or ZBrush, the server has to be Windows
(or OSX compatible).

I have heard of one and it does support pressure/tilt/etc. (but the server
is GNU+Linux only), (it is specifically designed for 3D via OpenGL, not
DirectX, basically it renders the GL on the server, but it stores a copy of
the computed data in GL language instead of rasterizing it, it also blocks
out areas of the screen that get changed, and sends only the blocks of
updated GL code to the client and the client only renders what needs to be
updated and it is faster because the client and the network have much less
of a streaming load to deal with vs. traditional VNC which sends compressed
image data rather than portions of compressed GL data).  It also has a
separate handling method for the 2D information being transferred (menu's
and whatnot), so both 2D and 3D are optimized in their own way.  The
software *also supports pressure sensitivity/tilt* - *HOWEVER*, while the
client works on OSX, Windows and Linux -the server end of it is Linux only,
so it would not work for ZBrush or Photoshop (it's called TurboVNC +
VirtualGL and they are open source GPL v2 so, it is possible that someone
could potentially create a Windows port of the server, but I have no idea
how much work would be involved in that).

A port of the above would be amazing, would open up a lot of possibilities
(like Photoshop and ZBrush).  I am getting into this, because I want to get
a cheap windows tablet, one of those 1920x1080 ones that have a Wacom built
in for like $300, and use that to remote into a more powerful Linux
Workstation server to run my 3D Linux suite (70% of my 2D and 3D software
are Linux compatible) and have full desktop power with pressure sensitivity
anywhere I can get a good 4G signal around the city.  If there was also a
Windows port, then I could do the same thing with Photoshop and other
Windows/OSX only tools.  Would be a dream.

http://turbovnc.org/
http://www.virtualgl.org/
again, only the client runs on all platforms, the server which is also the
device that runs the virtualgl toolkit, is Linux only, so no
ZBrush/Photoshop.