There isn't going to be anythings called service packs for Windows 10,
it's continuous updates
The big fall update was released three weeks ago.
I've had trouble (audio not working, sleep issues) with my cheap HP
laptop and had to go back to win7, but there is actually a button in
windows 10 to go back to 7.
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/windows-10-how-to-roll-back/