We've got 4 licences here and it's used for 99% of our renders, fantastic
tool and the developers are brilliant.

Simon Wray
Partner / 3D Creative Director

*Tel:* +44 (0)1422 300066
*Mobile:* +44 (0)7545962724
*Email:* simon.w...@northforge.co.uk
*Web:* http://northforge.co.uk

Northforge Ltd

Registered in England and Wales |  07757507

Office Suite D105, Dean Clough Mills, Halifax, HX3 5AX

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. It may
contain privileged and confidential information from Northforge. If you are
not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must not copy,
distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify Northforge immediately. Northforge
cannot accept any liability for viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it
has left our networks.

Think of the environment; please don't print this email unless you really
need to.