From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mirko Jankovic
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:07 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: cad

I would assume that it is more case of hard drive, so starting with nice ssd
even ssd raid 0 would be one thing.

then need to figure out if those opening and cad things are single or multy
threaded at all.

in first case single core higher GHz would be better choice then even dual
xeons but working at lower Ghz.. whats the use of 72 threads if CAD program
uses only one.

Just some toughs straight out of the head where I would start.