Hi Adam,

You 2 routes, DIY/MOD or getting a SERVER chassis (more expensive).

SERVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhZJ66l82r8&feature=youtu.be

If you are any good at building/modding computers, than you can try
buidling one yourself with the help of geeks from
the internerds..

http://dabarti.com/vfx/building-4xgpu-rack-mount-rendering-node/

One other options is to ask someone like Tom Glimps to build you one:
https://twitter.com/tomglimps/status/710959378799730688

This stuff is watercooled and cards are modded, so not trivial.

I would recommend you could ask on the otoy forum, and join the octane
facebook page.

Good luck, and keep us updated!

Cris