From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Roman Kaelin
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 5:48 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Wrapped

Hi Gang,

After a very successful and long festival stretch our graduation short film
"Wrapped" is finally online. It's been a while, but I felt I needed to share it
on the list since I've gotten a lot of useful tips and help over the course of
the production. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

The whole project was mainly done in Softimage and Arnold and I'm happy we can
finally share it.

https://vimeo.com/161599224

Geerz,
Roman