Totally AWESOME.

And I dare say, it could only have been done by such a small artist-centric
team in Softimage. Just thinking about how I'd have to go about it in a
Maya-only environment makes me shudder. With a small army of great TDs,
maybe... Or a few kickass Houdini TDs and Maya animators, mmmaybe? But the
art would suffer.

Maurice, I hope you can and will convey to others at AD what this means.

Roman, please share a making-of soon!  And if you have any plant compounds
you'd like to share...

Bravissimo.