Man, I can't even tell what may have been non-CG except for the plants because they were growing lol
Congratz!

On 04/06/16 5:47, Roman Kaelin wrote:
Hi Gang,

After a very successful and long festival stretch our graduation short film "Wrapped" is finally online. It's been a while, but I felt I needed to share it on the list since I've gotten a lot of useful tips and help over the course of the production. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

The whole project was mainly done in Softimage and Arnold and I'm happy we can finally share it.

https://vimeo.com/161599224

Geerz,
Roman

--

ROMAN KAELIN

Director & Visual Effects Artist

mobile +41786384626

email romen.kae...@gmail.com

www.romankaelin.com

This body part will be downloaded on demand.