Oh my god, parents again?  Patents are worth nothing if you are not in the
business of licensing patents, which Autodesk isn't in.  Where these
millions dollar
patents exactly, and how is that worth 35 miliions?  Hiring dozens of
people in one
shot plus a working business is worth millions, not some useless region
dumb ass
patent they never used.   Softimage`s I.P. was worth exactly zero.