Hi list (or what remains!)

I have a weird issue with softimage 2015 R2 SP2. When I create a new custom
parameter set and add a new parameter, it adds two new options under the
parameter name, script name and definition. If I make all of these the
same, and drag and drop the parameter into an ice tree, it won't read it.
If I leave the two new options as default (comes in as Param, Param1,
param2 etc) then it will read into an ice tree but will show as the script
name, so I can't read the tree clearly. Hope you don't mind a small
attachment, easier to get the issue across.

​

Tried renaming my user profile to create a default layout, to no avail.

Any suggestions gratefully received!
Matt

--
www.matinai.com