Thanks for the reply pedros, that might work, another way around his was to
save and reopen to fix the ice tree error.

I think there is something wrong with the custom pset layout/logic though.
These 2 new parameters that appeared in this latest version shouldn't be
there. I'm wondering if its possible to fix that somehow.

www.matinai.com