I have problem to work PyQtForSoftimage with,

・ not work:  Softimage 2015 SP1 / Windows 10 64bit / external Python
2.7.11 / PySide 1.2.1 / PyWin 217 / PyQtForSoftimage beta6 addon,
・ works fine: Softimage 2013 SP1 / Windows 10 64bit / external Python
2.7.11 / PySide 1.2.1 / PyWin 217 / PyQtForSoftimage beta6 addon,

I found that this is not python related thing but Softimage itself.
Softimage could not return 64bit int value (unsigned long long value
)for command's "ReturnValue"  where using inside
QtSoftimage::getQtSoftimageArchor. With Softimage2015 AND Windows10,
the QWidget *sianchor address may exist in 64bit space, in contrast,
with softimage 2013 + windows10 it always exists in 32bit space ( I
don't know why...).
i will investigate more.