Friendly reminder as Siggraph is now less than 2 weeks away.  If you would like
to meet other users over dinner, please RSVP by emailing me at
matt(dot)lind(at)mantom(dot)net with subject “Siggraph dinner 2016”.  Guests
are welcome provided I’m notified in advance.

Please include:
    - your name
    - number of people in your party including yourself
    - other accommodations, if applicable (dietary requirements, handicap
access, etc.)
    - reliable contact information to reach you in case plans change
unexpectedly.

NOTE: I am switching web hosts this week.  if your message bounces it probably
means the transfer is in progress.  In which case just try again later.

Feel free to pass along the invite to someone who may be interested.
-------------------------------
What:
    A casual dinner amongst colleagues to put faces to names.

Where:
    Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen @ Downtown Disney
    1590 Disneyland Drive
    Anaheim, CA 92802

    Located on west end of downtown Disney, south side of the street.
        (East of AMC theaters, west of House of Blues, opposite Taqueria and
Tortilla Jo’s).

When:
    Sunday July 24, 2016.
        - 6:00 pm meet and greet in the bar (lower level, right side)
        - 7:30 pm(ish) seated for dinner.

        NOTE: Everyone must be present or else hostess will not seat us
(Disney’s rule – they do enforce it).

Other details:
    - Each person is responsible for his/her own bill, including gratuity and
taxes.
    - The bill is issued per table, therefore expect to do simple arithmetic to
calculate
        your portion, and (preferably) have cash on hand to pay it.