https://us.rebusfarm.net/en/?

Rob

\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 17-9-2016 14:13, Adam Seeley wrote:
http://www.pixelplow.net/

.. simple, cheap, quick.

You just need a little scene clean prep (delete roto image sources etc)
Save to clean project & copy all External files on save.

Uploads the project, starts rendering, gives you estimated time left to render, current amount spent, estimated final cost.

Nice to slider to ramp priority/cost/time.

Downloads to a designated folder during render so you can check files.

Framebuffer passes no problem.

No redshift though.

Adam.